onsdag 20. januar 2016

You & Me - Mini Shadowbox - DT Scrapberry's

Hello my lovelies! Today it's my day at the Scrapberry's blog and I have a little sweet project to share with you today. It's getting closer each day to Valentine's day so I made a little project with me and my husband using products from Scrapberry's. 

So I adore using these small wooden boxes you get embellishements in and making these small shadow box frame things. This time I took a fun picture of me and hubby to use in my box. The picture isn't perfect. But why does everything need to be?

So I've used the brand new "Butterflies" collection for this shadowframe. I used the die-cut sheet and It had all I needed to complete it. The ruffle ribbon on top, added with the rhinestones in the same color just gave it a little pop. The resin word "you&me" is perfect for my little piece.

Love the little saying in this and added a little die-cut chipboard heart for sweetness. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by me today! Hope you enjoyed my project. For more projects please take a look at the international Scrapberry's blog.


Ingen kommentarer: